Rosgal has recently begun works on ‘Waterloo Road Toucan Crossing’ for Stockport Council.
Works began on 19/07/2021 with an expected completion date of 01/10/2021.
This project involves the provision of a new crossing for both pedestrians and cyclists on Waterloo Road between Joules Court and Hopes Carr.
The proposed highway works involve:
- Site establishment.
- Site clearance.
- Drainage and service ducts.
- Footway construction and surfacing.
- Carriageway resurfacing.
- Kerbing, channel and edging instillation.
- Traffic signs instillation.
- Road markings.
- Street lighting and illuminated furniture works.
- Traffic signal instillation.